HOTEL GROUP "BUDVANSKA RIVIERA" A.D. BUDVA, PIB:02005328 undertakes to respect your privacy and valid legal regulations on the protection of personal data.
Hotel group "Budvanska riviera" reserves all copyrights for the use of photos, texts and other published materials, in terms of positive legal regulations in Montenegro. Photos, texts and other material mustn`t be published, sold, publicly or privately published or used in any other way without the consent of the Hotel group "Budvanska Riviera".
The collection and storage of data is carried out in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of Montenegro (Official Gazette of Montenegro 022/17), other regulations governing the subject area, which are applicable in Montenegro, as well as with the general EU regulation on the protection of personal data of people (GDPR).
If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use this website. Your continued use following the posting of changes to these terms constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Purpose of collection
The Hotel group "Budvanska Riviera" is obliged to collect some of your personal data due to the fulfillment of the accommodation contract and due to the regulations governing the hospitality industry, but some other or the same data may be collected for other purposes, primarily for contact purposes, namely:
- realization of accommodation contracts
- provision of information and services (accommodation, organization of events, seminars, celebrations, etc.)
- payment security
- meeting the requirements of the law and other valid positive regulations governing the hospitality industry
- for direct marketing purposes
- sending offers
- for the purpose of improving and personalizing services to you as a guest
- for the purpose of protecting property and the safety of individuals by applying video surveillance measures
The Hotel group "Budvanska Riviera" guarantees that the collected data will be used only for the stated purposes.
Data collection sites
The Hotel group "Budvanska Riviera" collects your data during:
- accommodation reservations (reservations via the web or telephone reservations)
- when concluding a contract on accommodation, organization of events, seminars, celebrations and more
- sign up for the newsletter on the website of the "Budvanska Riviera" Hotel Group.
- completing surveys during and after the stay of guests in the facilities of the "Budvanska Riviera" Hotel Group.
- during visits to our stand at fairs and similar events.
- becoming a member of the loyalty program.
- in places under the video surveillance system.
- we may receive personal data from third parties with whom we closely cooperate (including, for example, travel agencies, agencies for the organization of events and congresses, business partners, subcontractors, suppliers, etc.).
Data retention period
Data collected by the Hotel Group "Budvanska Riviera" based on legal regulations is required to be kept for as long as specified by a specific law or other positive regulation.
Data on name, surname and e-mail address collected by Hotel Group "Budvanska Riviera" on the basis of legitimate interest for direct marketing purposes will be stored in its guest database for 10 years.
Other data that the "Budvanska Riviera" Hotel Group collects based on the express consent of the guest (mobile phone number, number of children, marital status, pets, interests, method of travel, accommodation preference) will be stored in its guest database for 5 years.
Rights of respondents
Regardless of the basis of data collection, you can always request free of charge:
- access, you have the right on confirmation about whether or not your personal data is being processed,
- changing or supplementing data in all personal data bases, on the basis of which Hotel Group "Budvanska Riviera" will change your data in all its databases depending on your request,
- deletion ("right to be forgotten") of personal data in all databases of personal data, on the basis of which Hotel Group "Budvanska Riviera" will delete you from all its databases, except for the databases that Hotel Group "Budvanska Riviera" is obliged to have and keep on the basis of positive regulations, or if there are no stronger legitimate reasons for the processing or if the processing is not necessary for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims,
- restrict the processing of your data or object to the processing of such data
- that the data we have collected about you can be transferred to you or to third parties ("right to data portability"), in accordance with positive legal regulations,
- if the data was given on the basis of consent, you can always withdraw that consent without negative consequences.
- the right to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, the Agency for the Protection of Personal Data and Free Access to Information, based in Podgorica, Montenegro.
HOTEL GROUP "BUDVANSKA RIVIERA" AD BUDVA
TRG SLOBODE NO. 1
Personal data collected from persons booking accommodation
The "Budvanska Riviera" Hotel Group, as a data controller, stores your personal data that you must submit in order to provide you with accommodation services in its database exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the accommodation contract and fulfilling legal obligations, as well as collecting personal data related to the catering business, and can also use them for other purposes provided by positive regulations.
In the case that you do not provide the "Budvanska Riviera" Hotel Group with the minimum data required for guest registration in all relevant registers, the "Budvanska Riviera" Hotel Group will not be able to provide you with accommodation services in accordance with the contract and the law.
Personal data recorded by Hotel Group "Budvanska riviera" at the time of reservation and upon arrival at our facilities are collected on the basis of the laws governing the hospitality industry, and for the purpose of providing services to guests. These are the following data (which may change due to positive regulations):
- name and surname
- address of residence (Montenegrin citizens)
- date of birth
- number, type of identification document and place of issue
- name of the hotel
- accommodation unit number
- date of arrival and departure of the guest
The hotel group "Budvanska Riviera" keeps the above data in its guest database and sends it to the system (electronic system for guest registration) to the competent authorities of Montenegro, and the above data must be kept in the system for 10 years.
Also, the Hotel Group "Budvanska Riviera" is obliged to keep all invoices issued to guests with the guest's personal data in accordance with legal regulations.
Furthermore, in order to fulfill contractual obligations, Hotel Group "Budvanska riviera" collects the following data when making a reservation, as well as upon arrival at the facility:
- phone number.
Other data related to the circumstances of your stay, such as for example: method of travel, marital status, number of children, pets, other interests, may also be collected if they have a direct connection with the provision of accommodation services.
Your personal data (name and surname, e-mail address), the processor has the right, on the basis of a legitimate interest, to collect it in its guest database and use it for the purpose of direct marketing and exclusively for the purpose of informing you about the offers and news of the "Budvanska Riviera" Hotel Group by e-mail. In this case, you have the right to request deletion (right to be forgotten) from the database for this purpose at any time and free of charge.
During and after your staying, Hotel Group "Budvanska riviera" submits a satisfaction questionnaire to you as a guest via the e-mail we received from you. The questionnaire is filled out only with your consent.
The primary purpose of the satisfaction questionnaire is to collect data about the service in order to improve the quality of services.
Personal data collected by signing up for the newsletter
When signing up for the newsletter, the respondent will have the opportunity to consent to the use of the following data:
- date of birth
- country, language
- street, house number, postal code, city
- phone number
- mobile phone number
- mode of travel
- accommodation preference
Data is collected on the basis of express consent for the purpose of informing about special and personalized offers, news and events organized by the "Budvanska Riviera" Hotel Group.
As a Respondent, you have the right to change data and the right to be forgotten. You have the option to unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time if you no longer wish to receive our newsletter.
Cookies and Internet technologies
As is the case with other websites, ours also uses "cookies" (small files that we place on your computer or device when you access our websites in order to enable the basic or additional functionality of those pages).
Cookies by themselves cannot reveal your identity, your name or your address. Also, cookies cannot be carriers of viruses and long malicious programs.
The social network
Protection of children's personal data
The "Budvanska Riviera" Hotel group pays special attention to the protection of children's personal data. Personal data relating to minors are processed in accordance with the law, in a manner that is in the best interests of minors. Any processing of data of children under 18 years of age is permitted only with the prior consent of parents or guardians.
Change of data
You can contact us at any time to review your personal data, as well as to update, correct or delete it. Until that moment, we will use your previously recorded data for the stated purposes.